Wednesday, August 3, 2022

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!




Mood: Relaxed! Caked! Red Light Special! DQ'd!

Music listening to: Stomp by the Brothers Johnson!

Buongiorno! Buon Mercoledi!  Hump Day!  How are you doing? We started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good "Breakfast Blend", and a second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. It is a cloudy morning here in the "Old Pueblo".

Sister Jayne will be here this morning to care for Chris. Alexa is awake and she said that I don't have any tasks to complete today. I asked her to play some "Boney" for me today.

We will be working on rocks today if time permits. I am just about finished with my latest rock, and I will post it once it is done.

We are going to hit up the movies today. We are also looking forward to dinner this evening. It is from "Kens BBQ". We will have BBQ Ribs and beans of course. We will share it with Sister Jayne.

Well, I had better get busy with Chris. Have a good one and I will (holler) at you later. Have a good Humper and I will chat at you later. Stay safe.

Today's challenge word is (nuvoloso). Yes, fidanzata today is very (nuvoloso).

Ciao...Jessie and Elise 

4 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata.Come va?

Jessie said...

Hello Rosie,

How are you feeling? How are things in Melbourne?

Jessie said...

Hello Ross and Denise,
How are things in Sydney?

Loraine said...

Spero che la giornata nuvolosa porti un po' di pioggia. Non vedo l'ora di vedere le nuove rocce.

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Sabato going so far? It has been a busy one for us today. Mia Moglie is catching up on her email and writings. ...