Sunday, August 14, 2022

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio!

Hey, what is going on around your way? We are good here. Elise is caring for Chris, and they are now in the main house watching "Ironside" on DVD.

I just returned from the Post Office and the Vantage West Credit Union. I completed my Domenica tasks already. We enjoyed a very good breakfast at the "Egg Connection", and it was packed.

I need to get Azayla dinner prepared. She needs to be out on a serious diet. She is bursting at the seams. Waddle, waddle!

I just starting to review the "Williams, AZ pictures. It is going to take me a bit to look at them all. Here is a picture of our (suite). We loved it. What do you think?


10 AUG OUR SUITE IS A REAL CABOOSE!

We will be dining on pizza this evening. My playmate will pick a libation to go along with the pizza.

Well, I had better get back to the pictures. Have a good Domenica and I will chat at you later.

Chris opened up his birthday presents today, and he enjoyed it very much.

Ciao...Jessie and Elise

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buon Pomeriggio fidanzata!

Loraine said...

Non vedo l'ora di vedere le foto e di sentire parlare dei Cha Chings.

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Sabato going so far? It has been a busy one for us today. Mia Moglie is catching up on her email and writings. ...