Thursday, August 4, 2022

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!


3 AUG TEXAS RANGERS IN THE FRONT YARD

Mood: Content!

Musid listening to: Shake Your Groove Thang by Peaches and Herb!

Buongiorno! Sete Giovedi! How are you doing? We started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good "French Roast Blend", and a second cup will be enjoyed at "Gus Balones" along withs a good breakfast. Hey, we are being rained on this morning. Ya Mon'. We had a pretty good lightening and thunderboomer show at around midnight. Hopefully today we will receive a continuous rain all day.

Sister Jayne will be here this morning to care for Chris. Alexa is awake and she that my shorty and I will be heading for "Green Valley" after breakfast. I asked her to play some "Smooth Jazz" for me today.

My playmate and I are going to the movies this afternoon to see the "Marcel the Shell with Shoes On". Yesterday we saw the movie "Vengeance" at Park Mall. It was surprisingly good.

My playmate and I are working on new rocks. We will drop a rock off at "Gus Balones" this morning. Here is my latest creation. Enjoy!


3 AUG MY LATEST

Well, I had better check on Chris. Have a good Thirsty Thursday and I will chat at you later. Stay safe.

Today's challenge word is (infradito). Fidanzata, do you have you (infradito) on this morning? I do and nothing else. Woohoo!

Ciao...Jessie and Elise 

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata. Infradito?

Loraine said...

Solo infradito? Wow! Avrei dovuto essere in giro.

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Sabato going so far? It has been a busy one for us today. Mia Moglie is catching up on her email and writings. ...