Thursday, August 25, 2022

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!



IO AND MIO MOGLIE IN THE BAHAMAS!

Mood: Content!

Music listening to: LG Spin by LG!

Buongiorno! Buon Giovedi!  Sete Giovedi!  How are you doing? We started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Any plans for today?

No coffee this morning because I have some lab work to get done. It is a clear morning here in Tucson. We got pounded last night with rain. The streets turned into a raging river, our storage shed took on water, the backyard turned into a lake. It was a real desert soaker. My flip flops kept coming off and I lost one in the fast-running water. My fidanzata was nowhere to be found.

Sister Jayne will be here this morning to care for Chris. Alexa is awake and she said that today is going to be super busy for us. I asked her to play some "Funk Jazz" for me today.

I will have my first cup of coffee this morning at "Gus Balones" after my lab work. We will enjoy a good breakfast as well.

My shorty and I are working on new rocks. Hey, yesterdays "Chef Day" was delicious. Here is what was served up. You know you want a plate, right?

24 AUG MARINATED CENTER CUT PORK CHOPS AND PORK STEAKS


24 AUG JASMINE RICE SOAKING


24 AUG ON THE GRILL


24 AUG COOKING NICELY


24 AUG ALL DONE


24 AUG JASMINE RICE DONE


24 AUG PLATED


24 AUG PLATED


24 AUG CHEF IS PLEASED



We went to see the movie "DC League of Super Pets" it was very good. We are going to see another movie this afternoon if time permits.

Well, I had better check on Chris. Have a good Thirsty Thursday and I will chat at you later.

Todays's challenge word is (dormire). Hey fidanzata did you get enough (dormire) late night? I did.

Ciao...Jessie and Elise 

3 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata.

Loraine said...

Il sonno è stato buono la scorsa notte. La giornata è migliore dopo una buona notte di sonno. Sì?

Jessie said...

Si, fidanzata.

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Sabato going so far? It has been a busy one for us today. Mia Moglie is catching up on her email and writings. ...