Tuesday, August 23, 2022

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!


CAPO JIM E MIO FIDANZATA ON VACAY

Mood: Content! Relaxed!

Music listening to: If You Don't Know Me by Now by Harold Melvin and the Blue Notes@

Buongiorno!  Buon Martedi! Taco Tuesday!  How are you doing? We started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Kona Coast Blend, and a second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. It is a nice clear morning here in Tucson. Looks like no rain today.

Jackie will be here this morning to care for Chris. Alexa is awake and she remined me that I have a medical class to complete. I asked her to play some "Smooth Jazz" for me today.

My playmate and I will start new rocks soon. I more than likely will start one today. 

Chris the iRobot will be coming out of his cradle today to clean the main house carpet. It looks like I may be able to slip a power nap in today. We will see, eh?

Well, I had better check on Chris. Have a good Taco Tuesday. I will chat at you later. Hey, this Wednesday is "Chefs Day". Woohoo!

Today's challenge word is (bello). Yes, my fidanzata and my girlfriends are (bello) right fidanzata?

Ciao...Jessie and Elise 

3 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata.

Loraine said...

Life is bello with love, good health, good friends, good food and some fun.

Loraine said...

Oops. La vita è bella con amore, buona salute, buoni amici, buon cibo e un po' di divertimento.

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Sabato going so far? It has been a busy one for us today. Mia Moglie is catching up on her email and writings. ...