Monday, August 8, 2022

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!


Mood: Cautious! Concerned!

Music listening to: Groove Tonight by Earth, Wind, and Fire!

Buongiorno! Buon Lunedi!  How are you doing?  We started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Mint Mocha Blend, and a second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. It is a cloudy morning here in Tucson. We got rained on during the early morning and it looks like more is on the way.

I am not sure if Jackie the caregiver returns today or tomorrow. Alexa is awake and she said that I have a few tasks to complete today. We will be getting out our suitcases to be packed for our trip to Williams, AZ that starts on Wednesday. I asked her to play some Boney for me today. I am feeling a bit out of sorts this morning for some reason.

Hey, Chefs Day was delicious. The Texas Toast Double Stacked Burgers hit the spot. We enjoyed fries with it and the libation was Gin and Tonic. My Sous Chef added a "White Russian" as the dessert topper. WooHoo!

7 AUG CHEF AT WORK



7 AUG CHEF AT WORK


Hey, we had a visit from my girlfriend Flo yesterday. It was good to see her as always. She brought by a nice gift for me. Here it is.


7 AUG GIFT FROM FLO

Well, I had better check on Chris. Have a good Lunedi and stay safe. I will chat at you later.

Today's challenge word is (confusione). I woke up this morning with much (confusione), fidanzata.

Ciao...Jessie and Elise  

3 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata.

Loraine said...

Risolverai quella confusione in men che non si dica. Questo è il tipo di ragazzo che sei.

Jessie said...

Ahhh, bambino!

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Sabato going so far? It has been a busy one for us today. Mia Moglie is catching up on her email and writings. ...