Tuesday, August 30, 2022

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!



Mood: Blessed!

Music listening to: Bad by MJ!

Buongiorno! Buon Martedi!  Taco Tuesday!  How are you doing? We started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Breakfast Blend, prepared in a "French Press". A second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. It is a clear morning here in the valley of Tucson.

Jackie the caregiver will be here this morning to care for Chris. Alexa is awake and she said that I have a few tasks to complete around the house today. I asked her to play some "Blues" for me today.

My playmate and I are still working on new rocks. I will complete mine today.

Well, I had better check on Chris. Have a good Taco Tuesday and I will chat at you later. Hey, tomorrow is Chefs Day, Woohoo! Tomorrow my shorty and I will hit up the pistol range again.

Today's challenge word is (sbagli). We must learn from our (sbagli), right fidanzata?

Ciao...Jessie and Elise 

3 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata. Come va?

Loraine said...

Sì. Gli sbagli sono un grande maestro, anche se a volte doloroso. La saggezza è imparare da loro.

Jessie said...

Si, fidanzata.

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Sabato going so far? It has been a busy one for us today. Mia Moglie is catching up on her email and writings. ...