Tuesday, August 16, 2022

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio!

How are you doing?  We are doing OK here, just very busy today.

We took Chris's van to the shop for servicing this morning. I am working on one of three of my medical classes as well.

Chris is in the main house with Elise watching "Ironside" on DVD. I am feeling a bit sluggish right now for some reason. Maybe it is the "Culture Class" that I am working on.

Here is a bit more of went on, on 11 Aug in Williams, AZ on our vacay. Enjoy!

On this day were toured the town and we went to Bearizona to be among the animals. I will post about Bearizona in the next posting.

11 AUG ANNA'S GREAT BREAKFAST HERE!


11 AUG ABOVE ANNA'S YOU CAN GET A GOOD BOINKING HERE! WHO'S WITH ME?


11 AUG LEO'S IN WILLIAMS. WHO KNEW?


CAFE 66


MIO MOGLIE AND FRIEND!


11 AUG A NICE MEMORIAL








11 AUG A BIG BEAR


NICE CAT


NICE RACK


AN OLD ONE


MUST HAVE OVERSLEPT


DINNER




ANOTHER OLDIE


11 AUG THEY HAVE A BENTLEY. CHA CHING!


NICE


NICE FORD


11 AUG WHY MIO MOGLIE AND IO NEED TO GET AWAY SOMETIMES!


ANOTHER FORD


SIT BEAR, SIT!


A LOADED HUMMER!



   MIO MOGLIE FEEDING THE BEAR!

Well, as you can see, we had a good time strolling around in Williams.

Now I am going into the main house to check my email and snail mail.  Hope to hear from you real soon. My playmate is preparing breakfast for dinner. We will have homemade waffles, sausages, eggs and plenty of coffee to get it all down.

Enjoy your evening and I will chat at you soon.

Buona Sera...Jessie and Elise

1 comment:

Loraine said...

Yesterday's blog? An oldie but goodie!

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Sabato going so far? It has been a busy one for us today. Mia Moglie is catching up on her email and writings. ...