Monday, August 1, 2022

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera!



What is up? How was your day? It has been a very busy one for my shorty and I today.

Well, the "Green Lady" has been winking at me ever since I drove her back home.

My playmate prepared breakfast for dinner this evening. She cooked up some homemade blueberry pancakes, sausages, eggs and we had plenty of coffee to get it all down.

We watched a few game shows today with Chris. I am caring for Chris tonight. My shorty is in the main house watching the news on TV. Chris is resting and he is enjoying his supplemental drip.

Tomorrow is going to be another busy day for me, and it will start off very early again. We hope that your day went well.

Have a good night's sleep so you can be ready for Taco Tuesday. Stay safe.

Buona notte...Jessie and Elise 

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buona notte...fidanzata.

Loraine said...

Sogni d'oro.

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Sabato going so far? It has been a busy one for us today. Mia Moglie is catching up on her email and writings. ...