Tuesday, August 9, 2022

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera!

The day is almost over, and I am glad let me tell you. It has been a very bad day for me.

I didn't get to do anything that I had planned on doing today at all and that really upset me. So now I am behind, and I don't like that at all.

I have felt sick all day long and I still feel that way. Hopefully I can get a good night's sleep.

My shorty prepared breakfast for dinner. We had French Toast, sausages, eggs and plenty of coffee. My appetite was not good at all. I had to take some meds due to my head was hurting that bad and still is.

I am caring for Chris tonight and my playmate is in the main house listening to the news and she is on her Mac.

Chris is resting after giving me a workout today. He is resting now and enjoying his supplemental drip. He is watching TV and I will give him some Key Lime Yogurt for dessert.

Have a good night and I will chat at you later. Sleep well!

Buona notte...Jessie and Elise 

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buona notte fidanzata.

Loraine said...

Domani andrà meglio. È un giorno di vacanza!

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Sabato going so far? It has been a busy one for us today. Mia Moglie is catching up on her email and writings. ...