Saturday, August 6, 2022

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!


5 AUG ANNIES FRUIT BOUGUET FROM FROZEN DELIGHT!

Mood: Relaxed! Gummied! Rummied!

Music listening to: Who's That Lady? by the Isley Bros!

Buongiorno! Buon Sabato!  How are you? We started the day off at 5:30am caring of Chris. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Cinnamon Blend, and a second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. It is a cloudy morning here in Tucson. Rain maybe?

I am caring for Chris today up until 5:00pm when Sister Jayne arrives. Alexa is awake and she said that I have a couple of tasks to complete today. I asked her to play some "Blues" for me today.

My playmate will be starting a new rock soon. I have started a new one and I may complete it today if time allows.


5 AUG IN THE HOOD!

Our visit with Sharon yesterday was very nice and it was good to Sharon. We enjoyed ice cream and cookies with her. 

This evening we are having dinner with mio fidanzata e Capo Jim. We will be dining at "Guiseppe's". The food there is very good, and we haven't been there in quite a while. My shorty and I will be collecting on a sporting event bet. It is always a fun time when we get together. "Mangiamo".

Well, I had better get busy with Chris. Have a good Sabato and I will chat at you later.

Today's challenge word is (torta). I love a good Italian (torta), how about you fidanzata?

Ciao...Jessie and Elise 

3 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata. Ci vediamo stasera.

Loraine said...

Ci sarĂ  torta nel tuo pasto serale?

Jessie said...

Si, Tiramisu!

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Guasto! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Giovedi! Sete Giovedi!  How are you doing? We hope that your Thirsty Thursda...