Monday, August 29, 2022

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!

GINNY TONIC




Mood: Content!

Music listening to: Love Bazaar by Prince!

Buongiorno! Buon Lunedi!  How are you? We started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Majestic Blend, and a second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. It is a clear morning here in the valley of Tucson. Is our Monsoon season over already?

Jackie the caregiver will be here this morning to care for Chris. Alexa is awake and she said that I have a few errands to complete today. I asked her to play some (Boney) for me today.

Chris and Elise will be getting a massage from Rosemarie today. Chris is all set for it, smile!

My shorty and I will be starting new rocks soon. I will be dropping in Walgreen's today to get some photos printed of the Murder Mystery Dinner. I will also complete my elective class on (Dementia) today as well.

Well, I had better get to it. Have a good Lunedi and I will chat at you later. Stay safe.

Today's challenge word is (occhi). Yes, fidanzata we have to keep our ears and (occhi) open at all times.

Ciao...Jessie and Elise  

3 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata.

Loraine said...

Se gli occhi sono la finestra dell'anima, i tuoi occhi mi dicono che hai un'anima meravigliosa.

Jessie said...

You have me blushing now, fidanzata

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Sabato going so far? It has been a busy one for us today. Mia Moglie is catching up on her email and writings. ...