Wednesday, August 31, 2022

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!




Mood: Relaxed! Gummied! Redlight Special! Rummied!

Music listening to: Your Love Is King by Sade'

Buongiorno! Buon Mercoledi!  Hump Day!  How are you doing? We started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Dark Royal Brew, and a second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. It is a clear morning here in Tucson, but windy. The wind chimes are ringing away.

Sister Jayne will be here this morning to care for Chris. Alexa is awake and she reminded me that today is "Chefs Day". I asked her to play some "Music to Cook By".

My playmate and I are looking forward to going to the pistol range this afternoon. I will post our targets to the blog as soon as I can.

Well, I had better get busy with Chris. Have a good Humper and I will chat at you later.

Today's challenge word is (citta'). How is the wind in your part of the (citta'), fidanzata?

Ciao...Jessie and Elise

 

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata. Il vento soffia nella tua parte della citta? Buon Humper!

Loraine said...

Il vento nella mia parte della città è forte. Anche i miei campanelli eolici suonano forte ma mi piace il suono.

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Sabato going so far? It has been a busy one for us today. Mia Moglie is catching up on her email and writings. ...