Thursday, September 1, 2022

Hello!

Hello!

What is up? We just got back from having a good breakfast at "Gus Balones".

My doctor appointment went very well. I am good to go another day. My (uric acid) was a bit elevated but nothing to worry about. I can once again do cartwheels and backflips, smile!

Sister Jayne is here caring for Chris. Alexa is awake and she said that I don't have any tasks to complete today. My playmate and I are going to the movies this afternoon. We saw the movie "My Donkey, My Lover & I. It was very, very good.

31 CHRIS'S SEAT AT THE LOFT.

My playmate completed her latest rock in the series. I will post it as soon as I can. I am just about finished with my latest rock.

Hey, here are a few pics from yesterday's Chefs Day. It was delicious.

31 AUG AMERICAN GOULASH!


SERVED UP!


SERVED UP!



31 AUG LIBATION!

Here are the results of our time at the Pistol range yesterday. Good shooting indeed. My shorty surprisingly good.


ELISE'S TARGET


ELISE'S TARGET


31 AUG MY TARGET


31 AUG MY TARGET




31 AUG ELISE'S TARGET VRY GOOS SHOOTING!

Well, I better have a quick look at Chris. Have a good Sete Giovedi and I will chat at you later.

Ciao...Jessie and Elise 

3 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata!

Loraine said...

La mia parola per il giorno è "target".
"C'è sempre un percorso verso il nostro obiettivo; il problema è scoprirlo!"
Mehmet Murat ildan

Jessie said...

Buona citazione.

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! MY PORCH VISITOR THIS IS ONE OF THOSE DAYS! Mood: Exhausted! Music listening to: Last Dance by Donna Summer! Buon Mercoledi!  Ho...