Tuesday, September 27, 2022

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!



Mood: Cautious! Distraught!

Music listening to: Dead Air!

Buongiorno!  Buon Martedi! Taco Tuessday!  How are you doing? We started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Sumatran Blend, and a second cup will be downed later this morning. It is a clear morning here in Tucson with a slight breeze.

Jackie the caregiver will be here this morning to care for Chris. Alexa is awake and she said that I have a stay-at-home day. I asked her to play some (Blues) for me today.

First off today Chris the iRobot will be coming out to clean the main house carpet. While he is out, I will be thinking about what to pack for our cruise.

Tomorrow is going to be "Chefs Day". If I get the time to shop that is. We will have "Catfish Filets" with French Fries. WooHoo!

Well, I had better check on Chris. Enjoy Taco Tuesday and I will chat at you later. Stay safe, healthy, and happy.

Today's challenge word is (tregua). Fidanzata I need a (trequa) soon. Hopefully the cruise will provide that for us.

Ciao...Jessie and Elise   

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata. Ho dormito molto bene la scorsa notte. E tu?

Loraine said...

Sì - tregua, ferie, sollievo, pausa. Sono tutti meravigliosi! Dovresti averne una buona presto.

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Tired! Sleepy! Music listening to:  "I'm Coming Out" by Diana Ross! Buon Martedi!  Taco Tuesday!  How are yo...