Monday, September 19, 2022

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera!

What is going on around your way? We are good here in Tucson.

Chris and Elise received massages today from Rosemarie. Jackie's supervisor was here today as well. I mentioned to the supervisor that I gave Chris is noon meds today and I noticed that his G-tube had not been cleaned before it had been Desi -tined.  It is those little things that turn into major issues.

I put away all of the camping gear today back into the storage shed so that it will be ready for our next trip to the mountains.

I prepared omelets for dinner this evening. They were loaded with two types of cheese and topped with jalapenos. It was very good. We watched "Midsomer Murders" on DVD with Chris.

Speaking of Chris, he started to feel effect of his booster shot that he got yesterday. He seemed out of sorts, and he has a fever. I gave him 30ml of Tylenol due to the injection site was very warm to the touch. I will retake is temp later this evening and I will give him another 30ml of Tylenol. He is resting right now, and he is watching Monday Night Football and downing his supplemental drip. He will be (NPO) tonight.

I finally completed reviewing the camping pictures. I will start to post them tomorrow. Tomorrow is going to be a very busy day for me. I have to make a trip out to the airbase after Chris the IRobot finishes cleaning the main house carpet.

Well, my shorty and I are all set for our upcoming cruise to New England and Canada. We are really looking forward to this one. It kicks of first week in October. We have a lot of residuals to complete prior to sailing.

Well, I had better check on Chris. Get a good night's sleep so you can be ready for Taco Tuesday. As you may have noticed I haven't posted any challenge words lately. That is due to my (fidanzata), and Capo Jim are in Maui. Once they return the challenge words will appear again.

Buona notte...Jessie and Elise    

1 comment:

Jessie said...

Buona notte fidanzata e Capo Jim.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...