Thursday, September 22, 2022

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!



Mood: Cautious!

Music listening to: Super Fly by Curtis Mayfield! (classic)

Buongiorno! Buon Giovedi! Sete Giovedi!  How are you doing? We started the day off at 5;30am caring for Chris. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good "Signature Blend", and a second cup will be enjoyed at "Gus Balones" along with a good breakfast. It is a clear morning here in the "Old Pueblo".

Sister Jayne will be here this morning to care for Chris. Alexa is awake and she said that I don't have any tasks to complete today. I asked her to play some "Smooth Jazz for me today. 

Well, Chefs Day was delicious. We prepared "Chicken Gnocchi " with Green Beans.  My Sous Chef and I were very busy with this meal. The libation was "Jack" of course. We shared the meal with Sister Jayne, and we all were stuffed.

21 SEPT CHEF AT WORK


CHEF AT WORK


21 SEPT SOUS CHEF AT WORK


SOUS CHEF



21 SEPT CHEF AT WORK


21 SEPT CHICKEN GNOCCHI WITH GREEN BEANS



PLATED!



My shorty and I went to the movies yesterday to see "See How They Run", it was very good. We will see "Woman King" today.

Well, I had better check on Chris. Have a good Thirsty Thursday and I will chat at you later. Stay safe.

My fidanzata and Capo Jim will be back home today. Woohoo! 

Ciao...Jessie and Elise  

2 comments:

countrygranny47 said...

Your meal looks so yummy.
Hope you both had a great day.

Jessie said...

Thanks. It was delicious

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...