Friday, September 30, 2022

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!



Mood: Cautious!

Music listening to: Freaky by Silk!

Buongiorno! Buon Venerdi!  TGIF!  How are you doing? We started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Sumatran Blend, and a second cup will be downed later this morning. It is a partly cloudy morning here in Tucson.

I am caring for Chris this morning up until 11:00am when Sister Jayne arrives. Alexa is awake and she said that it is going to be another busy day. I asked her to play some "Blues" for me today. I will be loading up my suitcase today and rechecking my packing for our cruise.

Hey, my playmate has started a new rock and it is going to be a good (keeper).

We went to the movies yesterday at the "Roadhouse" and we saw "Barbarian" and it was pretty good. We love a good Psycho movie.

We dined on take away from "Leo's" last night and it was good. So good that we are going to dine in at "Leo's with (Lois) for lunch. We haven't seen her in a few years.

Well, I had better get busy with Chris. Have a good TGIF and I will chat at you later. My shorty and I will play "Wii" games this afternoon.  Chris will be visited by his doctor today as well.

Today's challenge word is (bagaglio). Fidanzata packing (bagaglio) is a lot of work, eh?

Ciao...Jessie and Elise 

3 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata. Buon venerdi!

Loraine said...

Amo le vacanze, non mi piacciono i bagagli. Ho sempre paura di non avere la roba giusta per il tempo o gli eventi che potrebbero verificarsi, ma non mi piace nemmeno portarmi dietro borse pesanti. È un lavoro ingrato.

Jessie said...

Sono d'accordo 100% fidanzata.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...