Tuesday, September 6, 2022

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!



6 SEPT (SISTERS)

Mood: Relaxed!Gummied!DQ!

Music listening to: Atomic Dog by George Clinton!

Buongiorno! Buon Martedi! How are you doing? We started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Breakfast Blend, and a second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. It is a clear morning here in the valley of Tucson.

Jackie the caregiver will be here this morning to care for Chris. Alexa is awake and she said that I don't have any tasks to complete today. I asked her to remind me to start my new book on CD.

Chris the iRobot will be coming out of his cradle this morning to clean the main house carpet. If the housekeeper doesn't show I will try to get a "Power Nap" in.

We are just about finished with our latest rocks. I will be dropping a rock in the hood today as well.

Well, I had better check on Chris. Have a good Taco Tuesday and I will chat at you later. Stay safe.

Today's challenge word is (connesso). I fell very (connesso) to my fidanzata.

Ciao...Jessie and Elise   

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata.

Loraine said...

Grazie. Anch'io mi sento connesso a te, mio amico speciale.

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Tired! Sleepy! Music listening to:  "I'm Coming Out" by Diana Ross! Buon Martedi!  Taco Tuesday!  How are yo...