Sunday, September 18, 2022

Buongiorno!

 Buongiorno!


ELISE'S LATEST (NILS) KEEPER

Mood: Relaxed!

Music listening to: Ebony and Ivory by Stevie Wonder and Paul McCarthy!

Buongiorno! Buon Domenica!  How are you doing? We started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good "Signature Blend," and a second will be enjoyed at the "Egg Connection" along with a good breakfast. It is a clear morning here in the valley of Tucson. Alexa is awake and she gave us welcome home hello. She said that we don't have any tasks today except our usual Domenica tasks. I asked her to play some "Smooth Jazz" for me today.

Well, as you can see, we are back at home from our camping trip in the mountains. We would like Sister Jayne for making this trip possible for us. She cared for Chris while we were away. She is a major part of our family. Thank you, Jayne.

Elise is caring for Chris today. I will post more about our trip as I review the photos. We also received photos from Maui. My fidanzata and Capo Jim are there. We know that they are having a grand time because we did when we were there.

Well, I had better check on Chris. Have a good Domenica and I will chat at you later. Stay safe.

Ciao...Jessie and Elise

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata e Capo Jim.

Rosie said...

GOD BLESS JANE

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...