Wednesday, September 28, 2022

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!


27 SEPT MY GIRLFRIEND (FLO) JOINED US FOR DINNER!

Mood: Cautious! Eyes Wide Open!

Music listening to: Let's Hear It for The Boy by Denise Williams!

Buongiorno! Buon Mercoledi!  Hump Day!  How are you doing? We started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Signature Blend, and a second cup will be a "French Press". It is a clear morning here in the Old Pueblo.

Sister Jayne will be here this morning to care for Chris. Alexa is awake and she said that I have a lot of tasks to get done today to include a trip over on the eastside. I asked her to play some "Fusion Jazz" for me today.

My playmate and I attended a book signing last night at the "Botanical Gardens". The author is our longtime friend "Sharon Kha". It was a major event, and the turnout was very good. Her book titled "Grit and Wisdom" it is an excellent book. Congrats Sharon a job well done.

27 SEPT SHARON'S CAKE!




Well, we are still discussing what to pack for our cruise. I have laid out a few items already. It is going to be a bit chilly on the east coast for sure. 

Well, I had better check on Chris. I started an anti-bi this morning for Chris. He has some congestion and a cough, and we don't want it to turn into pneumonia.

Have a good Humper and I will chat at you later. Enjoy the day.

Today's challenge word is (sano). To my fidanzata and my girlfriends stay (sano).

Ciao...Jessie and Elise

3 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata. Come ti senti oggi? Quali sono i tuoi piani per oggi? Abbracci!

Loraine said...

Dedico sempre parte della mia giornata a mantenermi in sano. Anche tu?

Jessie said...

Si, fidanzata.

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Tired! Sleepy! Music listening to:  "I'm Coming Out" by Diana Ross! Buon Martedi!  Taco Tuesday!  How are yo...