Monday, September 5, 2022

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!



Mood: Relaxed! Baked!

Music listening to: My First My Last by Barry White!

Buongiorno!  Buon Lunedi!  How are you doing? We started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good "Kona Coast Blend", and a second cup will be prepared in the "French Press". It is a clear morning here in Tucson. We may get some rain later this week.

Jackie the caregiver will be here this morning to care for Chris. Alexa is awake and she said that I don't have any tasks to complete today. I asked her to play some "Boney" for me today I was thinking about a "Power Nap" but not possible due to the housekeeper will be here this morning.

Chris will be receiving a massage from Rosemarie today. I will be starting a new rock today. My shorty has already started one. Here is my latest.

4 SEPT MY LATEST



4 SEPT GIFT FROM MY GIRLFRIEND (FLO)

We enjoyed a very nice time with the "Crew" last night at "Zaynas". The food was very good, and it was good to see everyone together again. Here is a picture of us at "Zaynas".





4 SEPT THE "CREW" AT ZAYNAS!

My (cognata) was a no show yesterday. She was going drop in to get a few hours of sleep from "Comicon". 

Well, I had better check on Chris. Have a good Lunedi and I will chat at you later. 

Today's challenge is (colazione). Fidanzata, what is for (colazione)?

Ciao...Jessie and Elise

5 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata.

Loraine said...

La colazione di oggi è frutta fresca. Yum!

Jessie said...

Brava!

countrygranny47 said...

Great pictures Jessie of everyone.
Hope you had or are having a good day.
It's rainy and very muggy day here.

Jessie said...

Hello Mary,
So far so good, but hot here.

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Tired! Sleepy! Music listening to:  "I'm Coming Out" by Diana Ross! Buon Martedi!  Taco Tuesday!  How are yo...