Sunday, September 4, 2022

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio!

What is up around your way? We enjoyed a very nice breakfast at the" Hungry Fox" this morning. It was packed. Normally we are at the "Egg Connection", but it is closed for the holiday.

Elise is caring for Chris, and they just left the main house. I am sure that they are watching "Ironside" on DVD. It is a good series.

I am tackling my Domenica task of getting things set up for next week. Azalya is in Chris's house sleeping at the door. I need to get her fed soon.

Here are a few pictures from the "Hungry Fox" during breakfast.

4 SEPT MIO MOGLIE AT THE "HUNGRY FOX"



4 SEPT A REAL GOOD BREAKFAST!


We received a phone call from my (cognata) a while ago requesting to come over so she can sleep for couple of hours. There is an issue in her hotel room. She is here in Tucson with family members for (Comicon). 

We got a text from Papa John earlier requesting a gift rock for friends of his. We decided to give him this rock from our collection. He will pick it up soon. Have a look. It will make a great doorstop don't you think?


4 SEPT PAPA JOHN'S REQUESTED GIFT!

Well, I had better get busy with my chores. Have a good rest of your Domenica.

My girlfriend (Flo) stopped by for a short visit, and it was good to see her as always. We chatted a bit and she gave me this great gift. I have to tell you my (girlfriends) really do spoil me, smile!


4 SEPT FOR ME FROM MY GIRLFRIEND (FLO)



Ciao...Jessie and Elise

2 comments:

Loraine said...

Bella arte: la roccia e la foto.

Countrygranny1947 said...

Papa John's gift is beautiful.
I guess he likes owls also.
I had to go and do some looking around to get you Blog email.

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Tired! Sleepy! Music listening to:  "I'm Coming Out" by Diana Ross! Buon Martedi!  Taco Tuesday!  How are yo...