Thursday, September 15, 2022

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!



Mood: Cautious!

Music listening to: So Excited by the Pointer Sisters!

Buongiorno! Buon Giovedi! Sete Giovedi!  How are you doing? We started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good "Signature Blend", and a second cup will be downed at "Gus Balones" along with a good breakfast. It is a clear morning here in the valley of Tucson.

Sister Jayne will be here this morning to care for Chris. Alexa reminded me to recheck our packing for our stay in the cabin.

Here is my latest rock creation. Enjoy!


14 SEPT MY LATEST

We will be on our way right after breakfast. Our evening of "Rumi Kube" was great and very filling. We were joined by my girlfriend "Shoo Shoo". We enjoyed dinner from "Famous Daves" and let me tell you it was delicious. Of course, we enjoyed a good vino (rosso) with dinner. We all won a round of "Rumi Kube". It was a great evening filled with good food, libations, love and friendship. What more can you ask for, eh?





Well, I had better check on Chris. Have a good Thirsty Thursday and I will chat at you on Saturday. Stay safe.

Ciao...Jessie and Elise   

1 comment:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata e Capo Jim.

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Tired! Sleepy! Music listening to:  "I'm Coming Out" by Diana Ross! Buon Martedi!  Taco Tuesday!  How are yo...