Thursday, September 29, 2022

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!



Mood: Cautious!

Music listening to: Lean on Me by Hughes Corporation! 

Buongiorno! Buon Giovedi! Sete Giovedi!  How are you? We started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Colombian Blend, and a second cup will be enjoyed at "Gus Balones" along with a good breakfast. It is a cloudy morning here in Tucson. We got some rain yesterday.

Sister Jayne will be here this morning to care for Chris. Alexa is awake and she said that today is going to be another busy one. I asked her to play some "Smooth Jazz" for me today.

My shorty is all packed for our cruise. I will start my packing today. We are waiting on our e-documents to arrive for the cruise.

Hey, Chefs Day was delicious. We enjoyed Fried Catfish Filets French Fries, and of course Jack was the libation of the day. It was all good. Have a look!

28 SEPT CHEF AT WORK


28 CHEF AT WORK



28 SEPT (MANGIAMO)!

My playmate and I may hit up a movie today if time permits.

Have a good Thirsty Thursday and I will chat at you later. Stay Safe.

Today's challenge word is (stravagante). Hey, fidanzata I am feeling a little (stravagante) today. Lookout girlfriends,smile!

Ciao...Jessie and Elise 

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata. Come va?

Loraine said...

Se ti senti stravagante, significa che ordinerai 2 margarita da Leo's per la cena di stasera?

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...