Monday, September 12, 2022

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio!




What is going on around your way? Looks like we are about to be rained on here in Central Tucson and we have thunderboomers.

I am sure Chris is wondering why he didn't get a massage today, but I explained it to him.

My shorty has started a new rock today. It is going to be a good one for sure. A keeper for a (gift). Chris and Elise are in the main house watching "Iron Side" on DVD.


12 SEPT IN THE HOOD "EL RE LEONE"

Tomorrow our suitcases will be coming out for our trip to the cabin. We will discuss what to pack over the next few days.

We hope that your day is going your way so far. I will have a chinwag at you later.

Ciao...Jessie and Elise 

No comments:

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...