Tuesday, September 20, 2022

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!




MIO FIDANZATA E CAPO JIM IN MAUI!

Mood: Cautious!

Music listening to: Tighten It Up by Archie Bell and the Drells!

Buongiorno! Buon Martedi! Taco Tuesday!  How are you getting along? We started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Dark Royal Blend, and a second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. It is a mostly clear morning here in Tucson.

Jackie will be here this morning to care for Chris. Alexa is awake and she said that I have a lot to get done today. First off, I will be making my way to the airbase after Chris the iRobot has finished cleaning the main house carpet. I asked Alexa to play some "Blues" for me today.

I need to make a run to get some more river rocks, because we are just about out. Not good at all!

I will start to post pictures from our camping trip this afternoon. Woohoo! Hey, tomorrow is "Chefs Day". I will be shopping for items needed to prepare the meal.

Well, I had better check on Chris. Have a good Taco Tuesday and I will chat at you later. Stay safe.

Ciao...Jessie and Elise 

1 comment:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata e Capo Jim.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...