Tuesday, September 20, 2022

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!




MIO FIDANZATA E CAPO JIM IN MAUI!

Mood: Cautious!

Music listening to: Tighten It Up by Archie Bell and the Drells!

Buongiorno! Buon Martedi! Taco Tuesday!  How are you getting along? We started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Dark Royal Blend, and a second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. It is a mostly clear morning here in Tucson.

Jackie will be here this morning to care for Chris. Alexa is awake and she said that I have a lot to get done today. First off, I will be making my way to the airbase after Chris the iRobot has finished cleaning the main house carpet. I asked Alexa to play some "Blues" for me today.

I need to make a run to get some more river rocks, because we are just about out. Not good at all!

I will start to post pictures from our camping trip this afternoon. Woohoo! Hey, tomorrow is "Chefs Day". I will be shopping for items needed to prepare the meal.

Well, I had better check on Chris. Have a good Taco Tuesday and I will chat at you later. Stay safe.

Ciao...Jessie and Elise 

1 comment:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata e Capo Jim.

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! Hey, desert dwellers how are you doing so far on this Hump Day? My playmate is in her office on her Mac. She will be making...