Tuesday, September 6, 2022

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera!

How are you doing? How did you day go so far? We are good here.

Well, the housekeeper arrived today and that knocked out my "Power Nap". I will have to give it a go another day soon, eh?

I worked on my rock today because I had to stay around the house today. My playmate completed one of her (series) rock too. Here you go.

6 SEPT MY LATEST!



6 SEPT ELISE'S LATEST (SERIES)


Chris and I watched a few good movies on TV this afternoon. Elise had a busy day of Bridge, and several other errands today.

We will be taking Chris's van in for an oil change early in the morning. We will be going to PetSmart on Thursday morning to take Azalya to be groomed. After PetSmart will we hit up "Gus Balones" for breakfast and then we will head to "Green Valley".

I am caring for Chris tonight. My shorty is at one of her book club meetings. They are at "Floras". I have my fork ready for my "Fried Fish Sandwich" that my playmate is going to bring me back for dinner. I have a few Coronas in the fridge chilling. Ya Mon'.

Chris is watching TV and I will start his supplemental drip soon. I will give him some pudding for dessert.

We hope that you can get some good sleep tonight so you can be ready for "Hump Day".  I will chat at you later.

Buona notte...Jessie and Elise

 

4 comments:

Jessie said...

Buona notte fidanzata.

countrygranny47 said...

MORE NICE ROCK PAINTING.
YOUR BOTH SO TALENTED ON THEM.
HOPE YOUR DAY AND EVEING GOES WELL FOR YOU ALL.

Jessie said...

Mary you and Bob have a wonderful evening.

Loraine said...

Sono contento che tu abbia bevuto un paio di birre ghiacciate da abbinare a un panino "ho hum". Dormi bene.

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Tired! Sleepy! Music listening to:  "I'm Coming Out" by Diana Ross! Buon Martedi!  Taco Tuesday!  How are yo...