Friday, September 9, 2022

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!


9 SEPT REALLY?

Mood: Content! Gummied! DQ!

Music listening to: Groove Tonight by Earth, Wind, and Fire!

Buongiorno! Buon Venerdi!  TGIF!  How are you doing? We started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Dark Royal Blend, and a second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. It is a cloudy morning here in the valley of Tucson. We are supposed to get some of the wet stuff today and this weekend. We will see.

I am caring for Chris this morning up until 11am when Sister Jayne arrives. Alexa is awake and she said that today is going to be a busy one. First off, I will be taking Sister Jayne to get her (booster shot). My playmate and I will get ours this afternoon. I asked Alexa to play some music to get a (booster) by.

My playmate is going to start a new rock soon. Here is my latest.


8 SEPT MY LATEST!

Hey tomorrow is "Chefs Day". My Sous Chef and I will be preparing "Prime Rib" with Baked Potatoes. Haven't prepared this in years. Of course, there will be some "Au Jus" and real horseradish. My Sous Chef will select a libation to accompany the meal. I know that you want some, right? Smile! My playmate likes her Prime Rib (rare) still moving on the plate. I like my mine with very little pink at all.

Well, I had better get busy. Have a good TGIF! Stay safe and I will chat at you later. 

Today's challenge word is (baci). I love (baci) from my fidanzata and my girlfriends.

Ciao...Jessie and Elise 

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata. Come sei dolce.

Loraine said...

Quando ho mangiato le costolette, ho chiesto il "end cut". Ora mi piacciono i baci meglio del manzo.

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Tired! Sleepy! Music listening to:  "I'm Coming Out" by Diana Ross! Buon Martedi!  Taco Tuesday!  How are yo...