Sunday, September 11, 2022

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!



Mood: Content! Cautious!

Music listening to: Giving You the Best That I've Got by Anita Baker! (Classic R&B)

Buongiorno! Buon Domenica!  How are you? We started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Signature Blend, and a second cup will be enjoyed at the "Egg Connection" along with a good breakfast. It is a clear morning here in the valley of Tucson.

Elise is caring for Chris today. Sister Jayne will be here at 1:00pm to care for Chris. Alexa said that all I have today is my normal Domenica tasks to complete. I asked her to play some "Smooth Jazz" for me today.

My playmate and I are working on new rocks. I am just about finished with my latest one.

We will be going to Park Mall this afternoon to see a live play of "Guys and Dolls". We are looking forward to it and my girlfriend Shoo Shoo will be there as well. It is always a good time when I can spend time with my girlfriends and with my fidanzata.

Well, yesterdays "Chef Day" was spectacular, and I am still stuffed, smile! My Sous chef and I out did ourselves this time. The response on Facebook and from my (peeps) was fantastic. Have a look at the meal, but don't look to long because you will get (hangry), smile!

10 SEPT CHEF AT WORK


10 SEPT SOUS CHEF'S SELECTION


10 SEPT AU JUS


10 SEPT SOUS CHEF AT WORK


10 SEPT OPEN TENT


10 SEPT PRIME RIB


10 SEPT SOUS CHEF AT WORK


10 SEPT SOUS CHEF AT WORK


10 SEPT OVEN VIEW


10 SEPT DINNER IS SERVED



10 SEPT DELICIOUS

Well, I had better check on Chris. Have a good Domenica and get ready for Monday. I will chat at you later.

Today's challenge word is (farcito). Si, fidanzata I am still (farcito) from yesterday's dinner.

Ciao...Jessie and Elise 

3 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata. Cosa succede oggi?

Loraine said...

Se vogliamo combattere le persone nel mondo, dovremmo combatterle con i cuscini - cuscini pieni di cibo, medicine, musica... Sarebbe molto più economico delle bombe. Alice Walker

Jessie said...

Buona, fidanzata.

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Tired! Sleepy! Music listening to:  "I'm Coming Out" by Diana Ross! Buon Martedi!  Taco Tuesday!  How are yo...