Saturday, September 10, 2022

Buongiorno!

 Buongiorno!


Mood: Content!

Music listening to: Say My Name Beyonce!

Buongiorno! Buon Sabato! How are you doing? We started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good "Sumatran Mandheling Blend, and a second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. It is a clear morning here in the valley of Tucson.

I am caring for Chris today up until 5:00pm when Sister Jayne arrives. Alexa is awake and she reminded me that today is "Chefs Day". I asked her to play music to cook by.

My playmate and I are working on new rocks. I will drop one off today in the hood.

Yes, today is "Chefs Day". My Sous Chef and I will be in the (cucina) tossing around pots and pans. We will be preparing a Standing Rib Roast (PrimeRib). We purchased a very, very expensive 13-pound roast. I cut it into 3 portions. One portion for today, 1 portion for Thanksgiving, and one portion for Christmas. My Sous chef will prepare the sides and she will select the libation to go along with the dinner. Sister Jayne is in for a treat today. While we are sweating in the (cucina) a libation will help with the cooking process. Ya Mon'. We are looking forward to putting some real (horseradish) on our Prime Rib. Our sinuses will be cleared for sure, eh?

Hey, we got a very nice rain yesterday evening. Hopefully we will get more today.

Well, I had better get busy with Chris. Have a good Sabato and I will have a chinwag at you later.

Ciao...Jessie and Elise

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata.

Loraine said...

La parola di oggi è maestro. Non vedo l'ora di vedere le foto di ciò che il maestro chef crea.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...