Sunday, September 4, 2022

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!

SUNSET AT KINO BAY!


            

Mood: Relaxed! Caked! Rummied!

Music listening to: Me and Mrs. Jones by Billy Paul!

Buongiorno! Buon Domenica!  How are you? We started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Colombia Blend, and a second cup will be enjoyed at the "Egg Connection" along with a good breakfast. It is a partly cloudy morning here in Tucson.

My playmate is caring for Chris today. Alexa is awake and she said that I have my usual Domenica tasks to complete. I do have to make a trip over on the eastside today. I asked her to play some "Smooth Jazz" for me today.

Hey, how about those Arizona Wildcats? They beat San Diego yesterday. Go Cats?

My shorty and I are working on new rocks, hopefully I will complete my latest today.

We will be meeting up with the (crew) this evening at "Zayna's" for dinner. It should be a good evening friendship and good food.

Well, I had better check on Chris. Have a good Domenica and I will chat at you later. 

Today's challenge word is (potente). My fidanzata is (potente) and so are my other girlfriends.

Ciao...Jessie and Elise 

3 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata. Cosa succede oggi?

Loraine said...

"Forse alcune deviazioni non sono affatto deviazioni. Forse in realtà sono il percorso." — Caterina Lupo
Riconoscere la verità di questo richiede una persona coraggiosa e potente.

Jessie said...

Si, fidanzata.

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Tired! Sleepy! Music listening to:  "I'm Coming Out" by Diana Ross! Buon Martedi!  Taco Tuesday!  How are yo...