Monday, September 26, 2022

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!



T-SHIRTS FROM MIO FIDANZATA E CAPO JIM!

Mood: Cautious!

Music listening to: You've Lost That Loving Feeling by The Righteous Brothers!

Buongiorno! Buon Lunedi!  How are you doing? We started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good "Colombian Blend", and a second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. It is a clear morning here in Tucson.

Jackie will be here this morning to care for Chris. Alexa is awake and she said that I have a few tasks to complete today. I asked her to play some "Fusion Jazz" for me today.

Chris and Elise will be receiving a massage today from Rosemarie. Chris always looks forward to Rosemarie's visits.

My playmate and I are still discussing what to pack for our cruise to Canada and New England in October. We are looking forward to it.

Well, I had better check on Chris. I am going to give him a (Laser) treatment in a bit to aid in clearing up a skin issue that has developed.

Have a good Lunedi. I will chat at you later. Stay safe.

Todays' challenge word is (ottobre). Are you looking forward to (ottobre) fidanzata? We are for sure.

Ciao...Jessie and Elise 

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata.

Loraine said...

Ottobre dovrebbe essere un buon mese per me e un mese molto speciale per i viaggiatori - tu ed Elise. Spero sia meraviglioso.

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! Hey, desert dwellers how are you doing so far on this Hump Day? My playmate is in her office on her Mac. She will be making...