Monday, September 26, 2022

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!



T-SHIRTS FROM MIO FIDANZATA E CAPO JIM!

Mood: Cautious!

Music listening to: You've Lost That Loving Feeling by The Righteous Brothers!

Buongiorno! Buon Lunedi!  How are you doing? We started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good "Colombian Blend", and a second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. It is a clear morning here in Tucson.

Jackie will be here this morning to care for Chris. Alexa is awake and she said that I have a few tasks to complete today. I asked her to play some "Fusion Jazz" for me today.

Chris and Elise will be receiving a massage today from Rosemarie. Chris always looks forward to Rosemarie's visits.

My playmate and I are still discussing what to pack for our cruise to Canada and New England in October. We are looking forward to it.

Well, I had better check on Chris. I am going to give him a (Laser) treatment in a bit to aid in clearing up a skin issue that has developed.

Have a good Lunedi. I will chat at you later. Stay safe.

Todays' challenge word is (ottobre). Are you looking forward to (ottobre) fidanzata? We are for sure.

Ciao...Jessie and Elise 

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata.

Loraine said...

Ottobre dovrebbe essere un buon mese per me e un mese molto speciale per i viaggiatori - tu ed Elise. Spero sia meraviglioso.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...