Monday, September 12, 2022

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera!


How are you? We are good here. Hey, did you get any rain? We did and it was great. We also paid attention to the Tornado Warning as well.

My playmate prepared corn on the cob, baby carrots, and mashed potatoes with cheese. It was all good. 

We watched "Midsomer Murders" on DVD with Chris. It is a very good British Series.

I am caring for Chris tonight. My shorty is in the main house watching the news. Chris is relaxed and he is watching football and he is downing his supplemental drip. I will give him some mashed potatoes in a bit.

Here is my latest rock creation. It is out in the hood.


12 SEPT IN THE HOOD.

We hope that you get some good sleep tonight so you can be ready for Taco Tuesday. I will chat at you later, stay safe.

Ciao...Jessie and Elise 

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buona notte fidanzata.

Loraine said...

Buona notte di sonno.

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Tired! Sleepy! Music listening to:  "I'm Coming Out" by Diana Ross! Buon Martedi!  Taco Tuesday!  How are yo...