Monday, September 26, 2022

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera!



How are you doing? We have wind, clouds and it looks like we might get some rain. How was your day?

It has been a pretty good one for the most part. Chris and Elise both got their massages. All was going well, up until I took over caring for Chris.

I gave him the once over like we always do to make sure that all is as it should be after the caregiver left. Well, today it was another (SNAFU). During my check I found that Chris's catheter was not on securely. So, I had to put him back to bed, underdress him, re-catheter him and I had to give him a bed-bath. The catheter was changed by the caregiver and once again she had a short-coming. While I had him in bed, I started a (laser) treatment as well. This always changes my mood, but today I am not feeling well, and it just made things worse. I am still not feeling well this evening.

I am caring for Chris tonight and Elise is in the main house watching to news. Chris is resting and watching TV.

My playmate prepared corn on the cob, mashed potatoes, cottage cheese and baby carrots for dinner. My appetite was not the best tonight.

Tomorrow is going to be another stay-at-home day. The water tech is coming out to change filters in the osmosis tank. They gave a window of 9am to 11am. I hate waiting around for windows. So that means I have to be here until Elise gets back.

You get a good night's sleep so you can be ready for Taco Tuesday. I will chat at you later.

Buona Notte...Jessie and Elise 

 

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buona notte fidanzata.

Loraine said...

Dormi bene e fai sogni d'oro.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...