Friday, September 2, 2022

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!



Mood: Content!

Music listening to: Genie in a Bottle by Christina Aguliar!

Buongiorno! Buon Venerdi!  TGIF!  How are you doing? We started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good "Signature Blend", and a second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. It is a clear morning here in Tucson. We had lightening last night but no rain.

I am caring for Chris this morning up until 11:00am when
Sister Jayne arrives. Alexa is awake and she said that today is going to be a busy one. I asked Alexa to play some "Funk Jazz" for me today. I am in a (funky) type of mood today. Ya Mon'.

My playmate and I are working on new rocks. Here is our latest creations. Enjoy!

1 SEPT MY LATEST




1 SEPT ELISE'S LATEST (SERIES)

My shorty and I went to the movies yesterday to see "Three Thousand Years of Longing". It was very good. We are spending the evening with my girlfriends (Shoo Shoo) and (Edwina). We will be having dinner at "Pastiche". After dinner we will hit up the "Invisible Theater" to see the live play "The Lifespan of a Fact". It is going to be a good one without a doubt.

It is going to be a very busy weekend for sure for us. We will get in a few rounds of "Wii" this afternoon if time permits.

Have good TGIF and I will chat at you later. Stay safe.

Today's challenge word is (rischio). We take them on a daily basis, right fidanzata?

Ciao...Jessie and Elise

 

4 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata.

Jessie said...

Good morning Rosie,

How are you feeling today? What is new in Melbourne?

Loraine said...

Adoro questa citazione: Vivere con la paura ci impedisce di correre rischi, ma se non esci sul ramo, non otterrai mai i frutti migliori. Sara Parish

Jessie said...

I like it fidanzata.

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Tired! Sleepy! Music listening to:  "I'm Coming Out" by Diana Ross! Buon Martedi!  Taco Tuesday!  How are yo...