Tuesday, September 13, 2022

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!




Mood: Content!

Music listening to: Pink Cadillac by Aretha Franklin!

Buongiorno! Buon Martedi!  How are you doing? We started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good "Dark Royal Blend", and a second cup will be downed later this morning. It a clear morning here in the "Old Pueblo".

Jackie the caregiver will be here this morning to care for Chris. Alexa is awake and she reminded me that "Chris the iRobot" will be coming out of his cradle this morning to clean the main house carpet. I asked Alexa to play some "Funk Jazz" for me today.

My shorty and I will be discussing what to pack for our upcoming trip to the cabin in the mountains. We will also be checking what to bring for meals as well. There is something about open air cooked bacon and eggs, it is so good.

I will be starting a new rock today and my playmate is still working on her new one.

Well, I had better get to it post haste. Have a good Taco Tuesday and I will chat at you later.

Today's challenge word is (sano). Please stay (sano) fidanzata.

Ciao...Jessie and Elise  

3 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata. Cosa stai facendo in questo Taco Tuesday?

Jessie said...

Monna, how are things going in Hungary?

Loraine said...

Sì, lavoro per rimanere sano.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...