Friday, September 23, 2022

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!



Mood: Cautious!

Music listening to: Rock the Boat by Hughes Corporation!

Buongiorno! Buon Venerdi! TGIF!  How are you doing? We started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Colombian Blend, and a second cup will be downed later this morning. It is a clear morning here in Tucson, but it was hot yesterday.

I am caring for Chris this morning and Sister Jayne will be here at 11:00am. Alexa is awake, and she said that I don't have any tasks to complete today. I asked her to play some "Boney" for me today.

We went to see the movie "Woman King" and it was fantastic. Great acting and very good message thorough out. A must see!

My playmate and I may play some "Wii" games this afternoon.  I will complete my second medical class on Dementia today. It is an elective. I will select another to start.

We need to get more rocks very soon so we can get back to painting again.

Well, I had better get busy with Chris. Have a good TGIF and I will have a chinwag at you later. Enjoy the weekend and be careful.

Today's challenge word is (mancato). My fidanzata is back home, I (mancato) her and Capo Jim. I will post a few pictures of my fidanzata and Capo Jim in Maui. 

5 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata.

Jessie said...

Welcome home Sheila and Dave.

Loraine said...

Andare è divertente ma tornare a casa è dolce perché anche la mia casa e i miei amici mi sono mancati.

countrygranny47 said...

Hi there,
Our temperatures have dropped here. 50 degrees over night and no higher then 60 today. It's down to 59 already here. Huge change in the weather here with this cold front coming here. Burrr
Have a great evening

Jessie said...

Snuggle Country Granny.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...