Monday, September 19, 2022

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!



Mood: Hopeful!

Music listening to: You Should Be Dancing by the BeeGees!

Buongiorno! Buon Lunedi! How are you doing? We started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good "Colombian Blend", and a second cup will be enjoyed with a dash of E&J Brandy. Ya Mon'. It is a clear morning here in the valley of Tucson.

Jackie will be here this morning to care for Chris. Hopefully Rosemarie is feeling better so she can give Chris a massage today. Alexa is awake and she said that I have a few tasks to complete today. She also reminded us that Jackie's supervisor will be here this morning at 11:00am.

My playmate and I need to get some more river rocks soon. Hopefully I can pick up some tomorrow. 

I am still reviewing the pictures from our stay at the cabin in the mountains. As soon as I am done, I will post them.

I am feeling out of sorts today, but I will get over it. I always do. On a very sad note, my first email pal of over thirty years has had a death in her family. Monna's father passed away on Friday. If you could please say a prayer or two for her and the family. They now reside in Hungary. Thank you so very much.

My shorty and I enjoyed a very nice dinner last night at "Oregano's". The pizza and wings were delicious. The vino was a bottle of "Whiplash" a nice Zin. For dessert we enjoyed a "Bellini's". A good way to end a Sunday.

Well, I had better check on Chris. Have a good Lunedi and I will have a chinwag at you later.

Ciao...Jessie and Elise 

1 comment:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata e Capo Jim!

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...