Wednesday, September 21, 2022

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!



CHEFS DAY!    

Mood: Relaxed! Gummied! Rummied!

Music listening to: Yeah, by Usher!

Buongiorno! Buon Mercoledi!  Hump Day!  How are you? We started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Colombian Blend, and a second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. It is a cloudy morning here in Tucson. We got some good rain last night.

Sister Jayne will be here this morning to care for Chris. Alexa is awake and she reminded me that today is "Chefs Day". I asked her to play some music to cook by.

We may hit up a movie this afternoon if all goes well. Well, I had better get to it post haste! Have a good "Humper" and I will chat you later.

Ciao...Jessie and Elise 

1 comment:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata e Capo Jim.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...