Tuesday, September 20, 2022

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera!

How are things going for you today? We are good here. The month of September is the busiest month for my playmate and me. We have a lot going on. 

I got all of my tasks taken care of today and that is always a good thing in my book.

Chris and I watched a horror movie this afternoon and we loved it. 

My playmate prepared breakfast for dinner. We enjoyed homemade pancakes, eggs, and sausages. We watched "Midsomer Murders" on a DVD with Chris. My shorty and I try to guess who the murderer is and most of the time we are incorrect. Smile!

I enrolled in Alison Medical Courses today. My first class is a continuation class on "Dementia". I started the class today.

Well, I am sure that my loyal blog followers are ready for the pictures from our camping trip in the mountains. We enjoyed our short get-away very much. We got plenty of rest and relaxation. We got plenty of exercise as well. We both slept pretty well. I did hear the rustling of woodland creatures during the night outside of the cabin. We saw several deer, and we saw a baby bear crossing the road on our way home. We enjoyed our outdoor meals and the firepit was very nice at night. We took a hike to the "Bathtub" the water was freezing. My shorty suggested that we (skinny-dip) in the "Bathtub" but there were way too many eyes around. Smile! Enjoy the pictures, they will give you an idea as to how much fun we had. Enjoy!


























I am caring for Chris tonight. He is resting watching TV and downing his supplemental drip. I will give him some yogurt for dessert.

Get a good night's sleep so you can be ready for "Hump Day". Tomorrow is "Chefs Day". We will be tossing about pots and pans in the (cucina). The dinner will be "Chicken Gnocchi" with string beans. My Sous Chef will select a good libation to go along with the meal.

Buona notte...Jessie and Elise  

3 comments:

Jessie said...

Buona notte fidanzata e Capo Jim.

Unknown said...

Looks like a wonderful, relaxing getaway in a beautiful place.

Nancy said...

The "Unknown" was me! LOL
Nancy

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Tired! Sleepy! Music listening to:  "I'm Coming Out" by Diana Ross! Buon Martedi!  Taco Tuesday!  How are yo...