Monday, September 5, 2022

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera!



Your day busy today? My day changed a bit, but it was a pretty good day.

If I knew that the housekeeper was going to be a no show, I could have taken a Power Nap.

Chris enjoyed his massage from Rosemarie this morning. I worked on a new rock and so did my shorty.

I did finish my book on CD title "Fire Me Up", it was pretty good. I am going to start a new one tomorrow titled "Stay Sexy and Don't Get Murdered". It should be another good one.

My playmate prepared breakfast for dinner. We had homemade blueberry pancakes, sausages, eggs and plenty of coffee. It was very good. We watched "Midsomer Murders" on DVD with Chris.

I am caring for Chris tonight and my shorty is in the main house listening to the news and working on another rock in the series.

Chris is resting and enjoying his supplemental drip while he is watching TV. He will have a bit of Strawberry Yogurt as a treat.

Tomorrow is going to be a busy one for me. I have a few errands to run for sure.

We are starting to prepare and make arrangements for a few days in cabin in the woods. We will see how things go.

Well, I had better get back to Chris. Get a good night's sleep so you can be prepared for Taco Tuesday. I will chat at you later.

Buona notte...Jessie and Elise  

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buona notte fidanzata.

Loraine said...

La colazione è buona in qualsiasi momento della giornata!

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...