Saturday, September 3, 2022

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!



Mood: Content! Blessed!

Music listening to: Solid as A Rock by Ashford and Simpson!

Buongiorno! Buon Sabato!  How are you? We started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Signature Blend, and a second cup will be downed later this morning. It is a cloudy morning here in the "Old Pueblo".

I am caring for Chris today up until 5:00pm when Sister Jayne arrives. Alexa is awake and she said that I have a couple of tasks to complete today. I asked her to play some "Smooth Jazz" for me today. 

I am feeling like something is just not right this morning so I will keep my eyes and ears open for sure. I hope that you are well.

My playmate and I played "Wii" games yesterday and we both were terrible. What is up with that? Hey, are you ready for some college football? Go Cats!

We both will be starting new rocks soon. We will need to pick up more blank rocks very soon.

We enjoyed our evening at "Pastiche" with my girlfriends "Shoo Shoo" and "Edwina". We enjoyed a very good dinner and the vino rosso was very good. While we dined, we listened to live Jazz Music, with a singer. After dinner we made our way over to the "Invisible Theater" to see the live play "The Lifespan of a Fact", it was very good. It showed the trials and problems of magazine owner, a writer, and a fact checker. It rounded out the evening nicely. I want to thank my girlfriends for joining me and mio moglie.

 

2 SEPT (IO) AND MY GIRLS!


2 SEPT (IO)


2 SEPT EDWINA!


2 SEPT EDWINA AND MIO MOGLIE!


2 SEPT SHOO SHOO!


2 SEPT TOOTH AND NAIL VINO ROSSO



2 SEPT SHOO SHOO AND EDWINA!

Well, I had better get busy with Chris. Have a good Sabato and I will have a chinwag at you later. Stay safe.

Today's challenge word is (immaginazione). Without this we would be lost, right fidanzata.  "Immaginazione, is more important than knowledge". (Albert Einstein).

Ciao...Jessie and Elise


 

3 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata.

Loraine said...

Chiunque abbia dipinto quella volkswagen con le mutandine di pizzo ha una certa immaginazione.

Countrygranny1947 said...

More great pictures

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...