Tuesday, August 30, 2022

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera!

How was your day? It has been a fair day here in the "Garden District.

The morning started of really well, up until when I was going to take a power nap. As I had made my way to my nap the caregiver came over with a question about body wash. So, my power nap was cancelled.

I completed my rock and here it is. It was really well liked on Facebook.




The caregiver brought Chris over when her shift was done. Chris's left armrest was totally all the way down. You cannot help but notice that. His drainage bag was twisted as well. I corrected the issues, and I told Elise about them.

My shorty prepared homemade "French Toast", sausages, and eggs for dinner. We got it all down with coffee. We watched "Midsomer Murders" on DVD with Chris. We are hooked on these British programs.

I am caring for Chris tonight. We brought Chris over to get him settled in his bed and we noticed another issue that the morning caregiver should have taken care of. He had an accident in his chair and his chair had to be sanitized, his Roho seat was soaked, his Hoyer sling was soaked as well.  So, Elise and I cleaned Chris up. I had to change his catheter because it was leaking, and I replaced his drainage bag as well.  His electric shaver was not put back on the charger, so I took care of that as well since the caregiver cannot use a regular razor to shave him. Will this ever end with her.

Chris is enjoying being cleaned up. He is watching TV and downing his supplemental drip. I will give him some pudding for dessert. Elise is in the main house watching the news.

Tomorrow is "Chefs Day", and I will prepare "American Goulash" for dinner. Looking forward to it. We are going to the pistol range tomorrow afternoon to shoot some targets. After target practice will hit up a movie.

Well, I had better check on Chris. Have a good night and sleep well so you can be ready for "Hump Day".

Buona notte...Jessie   

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buona notte fidanzata.

Loraine said...

Mi dispiace che il caregiver abbia continuamente bisogno di aiuto. Rende le cose difficili.

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Sabato going so far? It has been a busy one for us today. Mia Moglie is catching up on her email and writings. ...