Tuesday, August 23, 2022

Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio!




How is your Taco Tuesday going so far? I have to tell you that I could use a taco or three about now. Smile!

I completed my medical class and that is a good thing, but I have selected an elective class on "Dementia".

Well, the "Green Lady" is smiling. I took her to the car wash, and she thanked me with a wink.

I am listening to some "Smooth Jazz" provided by Alexa and Pandora. I am going to select a rock so I can get started with a new creation.

Tomorrow is "Chefs Day". My Sous Chef will be helping me to prepare some Grilled Pork Chops, Jasmine Rice, and some sweet peas. My Sous Chef will select an appropriate libation to accompany the meal.

We are preparing for a Murder Mystery Dinner that we are hosting on Saturday at 5:00pm. We really do like Murder Mysteries. Looking forward to seeing all of the players in their costumes and we know that an attitude will come along as well. The dinner, snacks, dessert, and libations are looking good. I do hope that I am not the murderer, eh?

Well, I had better see what is available for me to snack on because I am getting hangry, smile!

Enjoy the rest of your day and I will chat at you later.

Ciao...Jessie and Elise

1 comment:

Loraine said...

Non vedo l'ora che arrivi sabato per un grande divertimento!

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Sabato going so far? It has been a busy one for us today. Mia Moglie is catching up on her email and writings. ...