Tuesday, August 2, 2022

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio!

How are you? Do you have clouds in the sky? We do, but more than likely it will not rain today. Sigh!

It has been a very busy morning for me, but I am slowly getting everything done. Chris is resting and waiting to be put into his chair so he can go in the main house. I do know one thing and that is I am hungry.

Well, today is our Anniversary. We received a very nice e-card from Papa John. Thanks Papa! Here is a picture of my playmate's Annie's day flowers.


2 AUG ELISE'S ANNIE'S DAY FLOWERS

Hope things are good for you so far today?  Stay safe and I will chat at you later.

Ciao...Jessie 

1 comment:

countrygranny47 said...

Beautiful flowers,,
Happy Belated Anniversary to you both.
YES,,, I am back online again.

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Sabato going so far? It has been a busy one for us today. Mia Moglie is catching up on her email and writings. ...