Monday, August 8, 2022

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera!


PHOTO BY (FLO)

Did your day go well today? It has been a busy one for me today.

I cared for Chris today. Hopefully the caregiver will be here tomorrow. Chris and Elise both got massages today. The massages always put Chris is a zone. Smile!

My playmate and I worked out our packing list for our trip to Williams, AZ. Our suitcases are out, and my shorty is already packed. I have my packing laid out and ready to be packed tomorrow.

I prepared a Grilled Cheese Sandwich for Elise's dinner. She also had sliced tomatoes and avocado. I fixed myself a two-egg omelet with cheese and ham. It was delicious.

We continued watching series on DVD with Chris. It is a very good series indeed. I am caring for Chris tonight and my shorty is in the main house watching the news on TV.

Chris is resting and downing his supplemental drip and watching TV.

I needed to get Azalya feed for tonight. She is looking at me and saying feed me. Here is my latest rock creation. Enjoy!


8 AUG MY LATEST

Here is a photo of my very first epal. Her name is Monna and she live in Calgary, Canada. We have been friends for many decades.  She is a lovely woman as you can see for yourself.


MY DEAR FRIEND MONNA!

Well, I had better check on Chris. Get a good night's sleep so you can be ready for Taco Tuesday.

Buona notte...Jessie and Elise  

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buona notte fidanzata.

Loraine said...

La foto di Flo è davvero bellissimo, così come Monna.

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Sabato going so far? It has been a busy one for us today. Mia Moglie is catching up on her email and writings. ...