Friday, August 5, 2022

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!



Mood: Content! Cautious!

Music listening to: Cold Hearted Snake by Paula Abdul!

Buogiorno! Buon Venerdi! TGIF!  How are you? We started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Mint Mocha Blend, and a second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. It is a nice cloudy morning here in Tucson. Will we get some rain today?

I am caring for Chris this morning up until 11:00an when Sister Jayne arrives. Alexa is awake and she reminded me that Chris's doctor will be here this morning. I asked Alexa to play some "Down Home Blues" for me today.

We really enjoyed the movie at the "Loft" yesterday. The movie was titled "Marcel the Shell with Shoes On". The title says it all and it and it was really good.

We will be working on new rocks today. Here is my playmates latest creation in the series she is working on. Enjoy! I will be dropping off a rock in the hood today.

5 AUG ELISE'S LATEST IN THE SERIES




4 AUG GIFT TO ELISE FROM OUR DAUGHTER AMY

We ae going to visit with my girlfriend Sharon this afternoon. We will be checking to see how she is doing. We will bring her a treat of "Rainbow Sherbet and Cookies. My girlfriend, Edwina will be joining us on this visit.

Well, I had better get busy with Chris. We will be playing "Wii" games today as well. Have a good TGIF and stay safe, happy and healthy. I will have a chinwag at you later.

Today's challenge word is (sorbetto). I love (sorbetto). How about you fidanzata?

Ciao...Jessie and Elise    

3 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata.

Loraine said...

Sì, anche io amo il sorbetto e il gelato e la cheese cake e il cioccolato. Sono solo una ragazza "dolce".

Jessie said...

Si, lo sei fidanzata

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Sabato going so far? It has been a busy one for us today. Mia Moglie is catching up on her email and writings. ...