Tuesday, August 2, 2022

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!



Mood: Content! Blessed!

Music listening to: Mustang Sally by Wilson Pickett! (Classic)

Buongiorno! Buon Martedi!  Taco Tuesday!  How are you doing? We started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Cinnamon Blend, and a second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. It is a nice morning here in the valley of Tucson. I wonder if we will get any rain today. A puzzlement indeed!

I am caring for Chris today. Alexa is awake and she said that I have a few special errands to take care of this morning. To include a trip over on the eastside.  I asked her to play some soothing romantic music for me today.

I am still working on my latest rock. I will complete it today if time permits.

My playmate is meeting up with her Book Club this evening at the "Lodge on The Desert". I declined her offer to bring me back something for dinner. My reasoning is that it is too expensive. So, I will order some dinner from somewhere this evening.

Well, I had better get busy with Chris. Have a good Taco Tuesday and stay safe. I will chat at you later.

Today's challenge word is (battito). Fidanzata, my (battito) is extra strong on this special day.

Ciao...Jessie con Elise 

4 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata.

Jessie said...

Rosie,
How are things in Melbourne?

Loraine said...

Batti le mani al battito della musica oggi?

Jessie said...

Si, fidanzata.

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Sabato going so far? It has been a busy one for us today. Mia Moglie is catching up on her email and writings. ...