Friday, July 8, 2022

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!



Mood: Content! Cheerful!

Music listening to: Time of My Life by Pitbull!

Buongiorno! Buon Venerdi! TGIF!  How are you doing? We started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good French Roast Blend, and a second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. It is a nice morning here in Tucson, but it is going to heat up for sure. Is the monsoon on a vacay?

I am caring for Chris this morning until 11:00am when Sister Jayne arrives. Alexa is awake and she reminded us that we will be taking Azalya to the vet this afternoon to her examined and to have her Penrose drain tube removed from her neck. In a few weeks she will have here stitches removed. She is still on anti-bi's. I asked Alexa to play some "Down Home Blues" for me today. Here are a few pictures of Azalya and my bite injury.

AZALYA AFTER SURGERY


SHE DOESN'T LIKE THE CONE


LOTS OF STITCHES AND A PENROSE DRAIN TUBE



MY BITES REQUIRED A DOCTOR VISIT!


Yesterday my playmate and I went to see the movie "Minions: The Rise of Gru". It was good but not as good as the previous two.

We enjoyed our dinner at "Poco and Mom's" last night. The food was very good, and the margaritas were kicking it. Have a look.

7 JUL POCO AND MOM'S


7 JUL MIO MOGLIE



7 JUL MARGARITA TIME

Our "Rumi Kube Fest " was fantastic. We were joined by my girlfriend Shoo Shoo. We dined on Eegees fare for this one and it was very good. Our Eegees drinks were spiked with vodka. It was on point! Shoo Shoo gave me a spanking and I didn't mind that at all, smile! My playmate won a round as well. And then it happened. The Eegees kicked in and I won a game to the surprise of my shorty and Shoo. I was spanking them now and it felt good, and they loved it. We continued to play, and I was one tile away from giving another spanking out, but my girlfriend beat me to it. We enjoyed a good dessert of Rainbow Sherbet. It was a wonderful evening, and I was glad that my girlfriend paid me a visit. Thank you Shoo Shoo! Here are a few pictures.

6 JUL RUMIKUBE FEST


6 JUL MIO MOGLIE CON SHOO SHOO


6 JUL IO CON SHOO SHOO


6 JUL IO CON MIO MOGLIE



6 JUL IN THE HOOD


Now my fidanzata is telling me that she is going to be the "Wizard" tomorrow evening. I think that she is delusional, because I know for a fact that I will be wearing the hat and cape at the end of the evening. Let it be written, so let it be done. Smile!

Well, I had better get busy with Chris. I also need to feed Azalya and give her, her meds and I need to take mine as well. Have a good TGIF and I will chat at you later.

Today's challenge word is (vincitore). That is what I am going to be fidanzata, but you know that already.

Ciao...Jessie and Elise  

 

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata. Sei pronto?

Loraine said...

Sono pronto per essere il vincitore e indossare cappello e mantello! Questi sono dei brutti segni di morsi! Wow!

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...